Home > Products >
Steganography Analyzer Real-Time Scanner (StegAlyzerRTS) > Learn More
Steganography Analyzer Real-Time Scanner
Detect steganography artifacts and signatures in real-time
over a network!
Download a PDF version
of the StegAlyzerRTS datasheet
- Detect leakage of sensitive information and intellectual property outside the enterprise
network through insider use of steganography
- Detect insider use of steganography to conceal evidence of criminal activity
- Real-time detection of files associated with over
- Real-time detection of signatures of over
- Real-time alerts to network security administrators
- Enforce organizational policy prohibiting insiders from having or using steganography
or other data-hiding applications on the enterprise network
View StegAlyzerRTS Webinars
Sensitive data leakage is of utmost concern to corporate management. Data Loss Prevention
(DLP) solution providers offer products with a wide range of functionality and capability.
However, none of these products detect insider use of steganography.
StegAlyzerRTS is the world’s first commercially available network security appliance
capable of detecting digital steganography applications and the use of those applications
in real-time. StegAlyzerRTS offers a “drop-in, turn-key” capability that will not
affect network throughput.
StegAlyzerRTS detects insiders downloading steganography applications by comparing
the file fingerprints, or hash values, to a database of known file, or artifact,
hash values associated with over
StegAlyzerRTS also detects insider use of steganography applications by scanning
files entering and leaving the network for known signatures of over
steganography applications. StegAlyzerRTS detects insider theft of sensitive information
hidden inside other seemingly innocuous files which are sent to an external recipient
as an e-mail attachment or posted on a publicly accessible web site.
Product highlights in StegAlyzerRTS:
- Detect fingerprints of over
- Detect signatures of over
- Exclusive Automated Extraction Algorithm functionality for selected steganography
applications gives examiners a “point-click-and-extract” interface to easily extract
hidden information from suspect files
- Send real-time alerts to network security administrators
- Retain copies of suspect files for further analysis
- Does not impact network performance
- Available in 100 Mb/s and 1 Gb/s aggregated throughput models
StegAlyzerRTS is available for a license fee of $9,995.00 for the 100 Mb/s model
and $24,995.00 for the 1 Gb/s model. The license includes technical support and
all product updates and hardware maintenance for one year from date of purchase.
License extension agreements available.
Operating Lease options for 12, 24, and 36 months are available with and without
purchase at fair market value at the end of the lease.